Partners in Productivity.
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Industries Corporation provides Adaptive Automation, Aseptic (High Purity)
Processing, Skills Training, Process Design, Skidded Process Systems, and
In addition to supplying professional services, we have an ASME coded tank shop, a B31.1/B31.3 weld shop, and a UL508A panel shop.
A sampling of current production systems our team has designed, built, validated, and commissioned:
• Amoco Chemicals – 2400 GPM High Purity Water Treatment for Chemical Batching
• Aramco – 3500 GPM Desalination and Municipal Water Treatment
• Ball Corporation – 200 GPM High Purity Water Treatment for Can Washing
• Bay Valley Foods – Private Label Soup – Building and Equipment Layout, Can Handling, Filling, Seaming, Sterilization, Packaging, Infrastructure systems, and Construction Management
• Bosch – Engine Lead Frame Sensor Automatic Assembly and Test
• Caterpillar – Engine Block Industrial Heat Treating
• Chevron Texaco – Refinery High Purity Process Water Treatment
• Chrysler – 2.0 Liter Engine Cam Sensor – Automatic Assembly and Test
• ConAgra Food Ingredients – 6 Blender Bay Spice System Automation
• ConAgra Foods – Aseptic High Purity Process Design and Commissioning
• Consorcio Columbiano Industrial – 3400 GPM High Purity Water Treatment for a 50 MW Combined Recycle
• Crown, Cork, and Seal – 600 GPM Skidded High Purity Water Treatment for Can Washing
• Del Monte Foods – Cream Style Corn – Batching, Filling, Seaming, Sterilization, and Packaging
• Del Monte Foods – Root Crop Processing, Syrup Batching, Filling, Seaming, Sterilization, and Packaging
• Del Monte Foods – Plant Wide Power Distribution Design and Construction Management
• Eclipse Combustion – Pulse Fired Natural Gas Furnace Automation
• Encina WWTP – Methane Gas Blending Skidded System
• General Motors – 600 GPM High Purity Water Treatment for Electrostatic Painting
• FPSO AKPO – 4,400 GPM Induced Gas Floatation Skid
• FPSO Dalia – 10,400 GPM Seawater Sulfate Removal Skid
• Honeywell – Avionics Switches Automatic Assembly and Test
• Kraft Foods – SIP, Recipe Batching, Filling, Packaging, High Purity Processing, and CIP
• Merck – 400 GPM High Purity Water Treatment System for Process Water
• Siemens – Transmission Sensor Automatic Assembly and Test
• Tyco – Medical Flowmeter Device Automatic Assembly and Test
Here is a sampling of our designs and systems that have reduced consumption:
Process Industries Corporation (PIC) is pleased to endorse Morgan Mechanical
Contractors (MMC) for installation and commissioning of our skidded process
equipment. MMC provided top shelf installation services on a skidded high purity
deionization system recently commissioned in North Carolina.
MMC's record of safety and safety management is exceptional.
In addition, MMC's record of safety and safety management is exceptional.
MMC has been in business since 1971, providing Process Piping, Millwright, HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Sprinkler services and in 1996 expanded with an Electrical Division. MMC has been supplying trade construction services to food, beverage, and industrial clients for 27 years. Based in Eden, North Carolina, MMC has successful installations throughout the southeast, with capability to provide trade construction service throughout the country.
Process Industries Corporation
|Office:||(800) 424-7175||446 Old County Road||4016H Battleground Avenue|
|Fax:||(866) 850-5111||Suite 385||Suite 194|
|Sales:||Contact||Pacifica, CA 94044||Greensboro, NC 27410|
|Home||Adaptive Automation||Aseptic Processing||Skills Training||Process Design||Skidded Systems||Store|